TE ACOMPAÑAMOS

Los Hermanos de la Sagrada Familia, tus hermanos, te acompañamos en la preciosa tarea de hacer de tu vida una apuesta por Cristo y sus preferidos.

Si estás buscando tu OPCIÓN DE VIDA, cuenta con nosotros, estamos a tu disposición: equipovocacionsafa@gmail.com

5th Day Christmas novena "Look for your star"

 

INNKEEPER


To say in my favour is that it was all busy... Like them, thousands of people had previously come with the same or worse circumstances... I can't say yes to everyone, doesn't that happen to you? Aren't there times when you can't say yes to everyone? It's true that they inspired me a lot of tenderness... and you could even say that I felt very sorry for them. But as I say, there was no room. That day I was busy with a thousand things... I couldn't stop to attend to the requests of someone to whom I couldn't give service. Haven't you sometimes had more important things to do than to attend to Jesus?

The life of an innkeeper is hard... Always on duty, always making sure that everything is perfect... always ready to attend to the requests of the clients. The hustle and bustle is non-stop, there is little time to stop, he will think about enjoying himself, share... You can't get too involved in the lives of others because the reality is that everyone here is just passing through... Some come and some go... You can't involve your feelings in your work... otherwise you'll end up in a bad way. You have to keep your manners, your head up and above all not get personally involved, I'm overwhelmed when I hear stories and dramas... and if I get involved with each one I don't live!

The truth is that I did what I could with what I had, they should be happy that I got them a place... We do what we can with the way things are... I am Andrew the Innkeeper and who are you?

Does the suffering of the others affect you? When it was the last time you feel compassion for someone?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario