TE ACOMPAÑAMOS

Los Hermanos de la Sagrada Familia, tus hermanos, te acompañamos en la preciosa tarea de hacer de tu vida una apuesta por Cristo y sus preferidos.

Si estás buscando tu OPCIÓN DE VIDA, cuenta con nosotros, estamos a tu disposición: equipovocacionsafa@gmail.com

1st Day Christmas novena "Look for your star".

 ANGEL

Good morning, I am the angel Gabriel, God entrusted me with the task of announcing the birth of his son to his favourite work of creation. At first I didn't really agree, the truth is... what's the point? Isn't he God? Is he going to be easily recognised?

Besides, I've never really liked humans... They don't understand anything, you have to explain things to them a thousand times... On top of that, whenever one of my brothers or I show up we have to reassure them because they get scared easily... 

Anyway, the thing is, I was reluctant, but finally I did it... I put on my best clothes... and it seems that some of the shepherds were quite shocked by what I was telling them, I was surprised to see how their faces changed... To be honest, I didn't really understand what I was doing... It was a bit like when I appeared to that little girl called Mary... I don't know, they seemed so little...

The thing is that with time I have been thinking why the boss, the almighty, the king of kings, the alpha and the omega... oops, sorry; I'll stop now, it's the habit... Anyway, I was very surprised by that apparently simple mission but... although it was hard to see it, I think I understood something... It wasn't just the message... but how it changed me...

I understood something about your lives, your options and decisions... but above all I understood that even the simplest task can change lives, that even the most obvious announcement heals hearts, but above all I understood that when you waste time, as I did in making excuses for accepting God's vocation, the only thing you lose is the happiness of that gift that God has left for you... I made some excuse... my name is angel Gabriel... and who are you? 

What have you understood regarding your vocation?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario