TE ACOMPAÑAMOS

Los Hermanos de la Sagrada Familia, tus hermanos, te acompañamos en la preciosa tarea de hacer de tu vida una apuesta por Cristo y sus preferidos.

Si estás buscando tu OPCIÓN DE VIDA, cuenta con nosotros, estamos a tu disposición: equipovocacionsafa@gmail.com

2nd Day Christmas novena "Look for your star"

SHEPHERDS


Wow, it was amazing, a guy came from heaven... he came out of nowhere... what a scare! We were... well, we were there like every night having some wine, warming ourselves by the fire, telling some jokes and making up stories... and I'm telling you, that guy came out of nowhere... He was incredible, super clean... with spectacular clothes and what a voice... it was like powerful and so on...

Well, the thing is... I'm going to get to the point, I'm getting long winded. He tells us that the son of God has been born... in Bethlehem... that his name was going to be a certain Jesus and that well, a lot of peace and so on for everyone... and suddenly he leaves. Imagine our faces... finally, Salva, who is the most outspoken, blurted out the comment... whose wine is it?

I promise not to drink anymore... but if you want to know what really made us go to see that was when Jorge took the floor. It turns out that Jorge never drinks... Jorge never speaks... Jorge is the oldest and most serious guy in the group... And he says... gentlemen... we have to go to Betlehem...

Well, I don't know what surprised us more, the vision of that being from another planet or Jorge speaking... the fact is that we went... I have to confess that it was more out of curiosity than conviction... What's more, I was sure that it was all an illusion... I was sure that nothing was going to be like what we had been told...

On the way we talked and imagined, some even laughed and talked about the possibility of becoming rich by going to see the Son of God... that he would give us each a palace... And when we arrived we found the situation... a young girl, an elderly man... a mule... an ox... and a child in a manger... really?

That guy had taken us for a ride, hadn't he? That one? The son of God? Well, the thing is that I didn't believe it... immediately... I was about to turn around and then I felt him... leaving the place... I don't know, it left an emptiness in my heart... I don't know why, but I felt happy to be in the presence of that simple family...

To this day I don't know if it was the Son of God or not... but I do know what I felt in their presence... and it was the peace that the man who gave us the scare wished us so much. My name is Jesse the deputy chief shepherd... And who are you?

What makes you happy in the presence of God?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario