TE ACOMPAÑAMOS

Los Hermanos de la Sagrada Familia, tus hermanos, te acompañamos en la preciosa tarea de hacer de tu vida una apuesta por Cristo y sus preferidos.

Si estás buscando tu OPCIÓN DE VIDA, cuenta con nosotros, estamos a tu disposición: equipovocacionsafa@gmail.com

7th Day Christmas novena "Look for your star"

 

JOSEPH


Hi I'm Joseph, maybe you think I'm a bit of a prick in this whole story, maybe you don't know much about my story, and maybe you even see me as that enigmatic guy... Well the truth is that I considered repudiating María. Yes, I loved her, but... let's see, you have to understand... what could I do...

There was only one thing that could do more than the anger in my heart, and that was the shame of others knowing about it. Maybe right now you may think that I went a bit too far and that well... I wasn't all that nice to Maria... but haven't you felt ashamed in front of someone you love? Haven't you doubted your friends/family/partner? Can you tell me that you have not judged before knowing all the facts... or based on partial facts...?

Perhaps in this world of gossip, in which the corridors of the pastoral centres are like tabloids... or in which judging others has become an Olympic sport... or in which you watch programmes and "realitis" judging the miseries of others... or worse still, using them as a method of entertainment...

Yes, I judged Mary, I prejudged her and I didn't believe her... but I also trusted in my dreams, I believed that God had a dream for us, I trusted in God despite the circumstances and even despite the evidence... My name is Joseph and who are you?

What are the persons you trust?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario